- Upright keel template designed for traditional fish shapes.
- Lower sweep (rake) than most conventional, wider based keels which allows it to pivot in a really tight radius.
- High area and depth not only delivers a feeling of control when pushed harder on the open face, but helps to maintain tremendous speed through roundhouse cutbacks.
- Side fins positioned (45mm) behind shapers dot.
- Foil: Flat with bevel on leading edge.
Sign up for our newsletter
Be the first to hear about Lost Surfboards deals