A new model launching Summer 2019 which combines elements of my 1980 Retro Pro Twin with the modern Super Twin and Flying Fish models.
The idea was to combine the float and great paddle / glide characteristics of the Retro models with the high performance features of my Flying Fish, Super Twin and Thruster models.
• The outline is semi-fish with a full pointed nose
• Thickness distribution is half way between a Retro Twin and a Super Twin with the volume carried forward, finishing in a small beak nose.
• The rocker is low for drive/ glide/ paddle power, with the perfect balance of tail rocker to keep it loose and lively.
• Bottom is high-performance single to double concave, with an accentuated V-like spine through the tail, which increases rail to rail responsiveness. It retains the classic wing from my twin fin models combined with a rounded square tail which increases turning performance and the ability to sink the rail easily through turns.
• Fins are set up with 5 sets FCS2 plugs for the option of riding it as a quad in small surf, or a thruster for a little more hold and drive in bigger surf
• This board will turn a summer slop session into a ton of fun!!
• Size range is 5’4” to 6’6”
NOTE-STOCK MODEL IS CLEAR. SPRAY OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN CUSTOM ARTWORK DROPDOWN