A new model launching Summer 2019 which combines elements of my 1980 Retro Pro Twin with the modern Super Twin and Flying Fish models.
The idea was to combine the float and great paddle / glide characteristics of the Retro Twins with the high- performance features of my fish, Super Twin and Thruster models.
• The outline is semi-fish with a full pointed nose
• Thickness distribution is halfway between a Retro Twin and a Super Twin with the volume carried forward, finishing in a small beak nose.
• The rocker is low for drive/ glide/ paddle power, with the perfect balance of tail rocker to keep it loose and lively.
• Bottom is high-performance single to double concave, with an accentuated V-like spine through the tail, which increases rail to rail responsiveness. It retains the classic wing swallow of all my twin fin models which increases turning performance and the ability to sink the rail easily through turns.
• Fins are set up with 3 sets of FCS2 plugs in a twin fin + stabilizer configuration giving you the option of riding it as a pure twin fin or adding a stabilizer for a little more hold and drive in bigger surf
• This board will turn a summer slop session into a ton of fun!!
NOTE-STOCK MODEL IS CLEAR. SPRAY OPTIONS AVAILABLE IN CUSTOM ARTWORK DROPDOWN